When customers search online for your product or service, do they find your competitor's website instead of yours?
Are you seeking a website marketing consultant who listens to you, communicates clearly, and really understands your business?
We are a small, experienced Virginia SEO consulting and website development company, based in Charlottesville, VA. If you answered "yes" to the questions above, you may enjoy working with us.
Does your online marketing plan include search engine optimization or any type of search engine marketing (SEM)?
Did you know that when you hire a professional SEO consulting firm, the practices your consultant engages in can affect your company's ability to rank well in the search engines long after your relationship with the consultant ends?
Hiring an "affordable" SEO company that bends the rules can damage your company's reputation with the major search engines, Google and Bing. In hindsight, this is a decision you will regret.
An ethical search engine optimization consultant (white hat SEO) will drive qualified traffic to your website without risking your company's online reputation and will establish a long-term relationship with you to grow your business.
Patti Shulman, President
"I hired Nick to perform SEO on a client website our firm had designed. ... The client is thrilled, and so are we—their business is booming, and Nick made us look good."
Shulman Creative, LLC
Seeking website development for lead generation?
We want to grow your business and know how to do it!
We are a Charlottesville Web development company, founded and managed by an MBA with three decades of business experience. We blend Internet marketing expertise with Web development to generate leads for your company.
Looking for a website developer with WordPress expertise?
Whether you need a new Wordpress website or help with an existing one, we are professional WordPress developers and we'd like to help you!
Want someone to manage your website? We provide ongoing webmaster services.
Accessible Web development / accessible Web design for entities seeking compliance with state and federal accessibility guidelines including Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and WCAG 2.0.
As a woman and minority owned small business, we offer Web accessibility services to government agencies at the state and U.S. federal level, as well as coporations and non-profit organizations.
Sande Smith, President
It has been less than two weeks since you optimized my web site ... and already, our company ... is appearing near the very top on organic Google searches. We are truly amazed at the fast AND excellent results...
LSS Associates, LLC
Winning website optimization strategies, top quality Web programming services and exceptional organic search engine results for mid-sized and small businesses in Central / Northern VA and across the U.S.... ...targeted to reach your market niche and customized to provide your business an edge, wherever you compete.
There are over 300 million searches per month on Google. Can potential customers find your website?
- Professional SEO strategy
- Keyword research
- SEO copywriting
- Ethical SEO coding (White Hat SEO)
- SEO Audits
- Monthly SEO Plans
- Quarterly SEO Plans
- Hourly SEO Consulting
Jessica Thayer, President
"I can’t say enough good things about Nick Stone’s Web development work. It is amazing to find someone so dedicated to understanding and meeting the individualized needs of his clients. His attention to detail and thorough approach ... is refreshing and resassuring...
... with an astute ear for the subtleties that many might miss...[Nick is] an excellent listener...a great and patient teacher... "
Insight Dynamics, LLC
SEO, Web Development, Accessible Web Design & Web Standards...
Articles by Nick Stone
- Inbound Pull Marketing ROI: Are you budgeting wisely? New marketing opportunities using Pull or Inbound media provide lower lead-generation costs and higher closing ratios. Time to revise your marketing budget?
- SEO And Paid Search: How They Differ SEO builds equity in your web site. PPC or "Paid Search" rents web traffic. Learn the difference!
- SEO Companies: How To Choose 9 Tips to help you select a reputable search engine optimization company, plus red flags to beware of.
- Developing Web Content Unique, well written Web copy is an essential component of high ranking, top performing business web sites. So, how do you find or create it?
- Interviewing Web Designers? 12 Questions you need to ask...
- Web Design: How? 9 Essential steps to small business web design and development... Building an effective small business web site is a collaborative effort. Understand the roles of client, web designer, and web developer and the process of building a small business web site...
- Web Design & Web Programming Web Designer or Web Developer? The art and structure of high quality, effective web sites...
- Why Web Standards Programming? Don't let the name fool you. Web Standards are not widely implemented. Learn how your business web site can trump your competitors' sites with top-notch Web Standards coding...
- How To Buy Web Design & Web Development Avoid the most common mistake small business owners make!
- How To Increase Web Traffic Charlottesville's SEO expert offers suggestions on how to increase web traffic to your small business website.
- Making Money Online Realistically Necessary components of a successful online business... Read this if you are serious about making money online.